Expert and delegation programs are now once again possible live on site – of course in compliance with current hygiene and distance regulations!
Whether for corporate clients, VIPs, delegations or potential investors, we arrange diverse, customized technical programs comprised of an appropriate mixture of subject-specific events, company visits and thematic tours, as well as background conversations with experts and policymakers.
Our experienced consultants provide support throughout the program, giving you expert insight into the various topics. Current innovations and trends are our greatest strength. However, we also cover a broad spectrum of other sector and location-related issues.
As needed, we’ll also handle logistics and arrange supporting activities. Program lengths range from one-hour tours to itineraries of several days (see also “Informational and study trips”).
We’re experienced in providing support for prominent persons, and in following protocol-driven procedures.
Look for ideas and see what we offer on our INTOURS program page.
- Trends and innovations
- Digital transformation
- The smart city - energy efficiency, construction, mobility
- Economics and research
- Architecture and urban development
- Politics and society
- Program consulting
- Theme-specific events and visits
- Background discussions and presentations
- Support by technical consultants
- Supporting activities such as museum visits or city tours
Get inspired by our projects!
"Hot Pot Tours" as part of the EIC Innovator Summit 2018
- Client: Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH
- Format: 4 Expert tours on the topics mobility, start-up eco systems, finance und entrepreneurship
- Time: 3-4 hours
- Aim: Insight into Berlin’s innovative start-up landscape
- Number of participants: 120 (30 per tour)
- Services: Program consulting and conception, organization of company visits and lectures, participant management, including registration platform, organization of logistics
Expert program „future technologies“
- Client: SPIE Deutschland & Zentraleuropa GmbH
- Format: Guided tours and expert talks with resident companies at EUREF-Campus
- Time: 2 hours
- Aim: Getting to know the real-life laboratory of the energy tansition and future technologies developed there, as well as exchange with innovative players from the e-mobility and energy sector for international SPIE executives
- Number of participants: 330
- Services: Conception and realisation of an individual expert program, organisation of expert meetings with 7 different companies and start-ups, organisation of campus tours
EUREF-Campus innovation safari
- Client: BayWa
- Format: Expert talks and guided tours
- Time: 3 hours
- Aim: Intensive exchange with experts from the field of innovative technologies
- Number of participants: 300
- Services: Organisation of 24 interviews with experts in the field of new digital technologies, supervision and coordination of 300 participants, divided into 12 groups